|SACF Board members meet monthly to discuss future plans and needs of the Foundation, review policy and finances, discuss grants, and to keep members current on the latest committee information. Members serve on three-year terms and each member serves on at least one committee.
- Linda Muller is a retired physical therapist having worked at Meriter Hospital in Madison for a little over 30 years. Linda is actively involved in several community organizations including the Housing Advocacy Team of Stoughton and Stoughton United Ministries. She joined the board in 2016.
- Bob Diebel is a mechanical engineer and has lived in Stoughton since 1974. After selling his business, he taught at the University of Wisconsin and continued practicing consulting engineering. He joined the SACF board in 2015 and is a member of the Grants committee
- Dan Prueher
- Bill Hasz is a lifelong Stoughton resident. He has been involved with the Nelson, Cummins, and Universal organizations since 1973, and currently retired. Bill joined the SACF Board in May of 2012 and is looking forward to contributing to the mission of SACF. He currently serving as Vice President and is a member of the Marketing, Finance, and Nominating committees.
- Lisa Fernan is a branch office administrator for Edward Jones and has worked in Stoughton for seven years. Lisa has been an active volunteer throughout the years for Stoughton Village Players, McFarland EC-5 PTO and her church council. Lisa will be transitioning to a Financial Advisor role in the Fall of 2016.
- Cindy McGlynn moved to Stoughton in 1992. She is currently the Director of the Stoughton Area Senior Center. She has worked for the City of Stoughton for 24 years. She joined SACF in 2016 and serves on the nomination committee.
- Kent Knutson i
- Jonathan Lewis is a retired neuropsychologist. He is a member of the Opera House Board, the Police and Fire Commission and the River and Trails Task Force. He is also on the Syttende Mai Executive Committee, founder and President of the Stoughton Opera House Friends Association, Board member of the Stoughton Wellness Coalition and volunteers at the Nature Conservancy Wisconsin chapter. He sings in and is Vice President of the Edvard Grieg Chorus and is past President of the Norwegian Singers Association of America.
- Cathy Rigdon is a long-time resident of Stoughton and worked for the City of Stoughton for almost 30 years beginning as Deputy Treasurer and in later years as the Director of Stoughton Area Emergency Medical Services (EMS). She retired from the city in 2014 and continues to be actively involved through volunteerism and serving on several city and county committtees and foundations. Cathy joined SACF in 2014.
- Dan Holzhuter
Andy Arians, Ralph Baumbach, Mike Bemis, David Bjerke, Terry Brenny, Philayne Chose, Tom Fendrick, Richard Ihlenfeldt, Helen Johnson, Ann Nelson, Ruth Ann Murphy, Carol Wahlin, Mark Benson, Jill Bilhorn, Kent Knutson, Donna L. Olson, Vern Pieper, Steve Slinde, Susan Slinde, Amy Elsner, Mike Smits, David Houser, Vincent Blegen, Jennifer Hanson, Karl Manthe, Jessica Knutson, Mary McNaughton, Kathy Horton, Glenn McNaughton, Brian Shimon, Becky Guzman.